Free CNA Courses
Free certified nursing assistant courses are introduced for those candidates who find it difficult to pay the course fees. The term free course does not actually mean that the institute will provide you free training. The concept behind it is that there are some government agencies who pay on behalf of the candidates, who are pursuing the course and need some financial assistance. Thus it is important for the candidates to know every aspect about free CNA courses before joining them.
Where can we find free CNA Classes?
- One of the sources is the Department of Public Health. The public health department of few states provide scholarship programs for the aspiring candidates. If you obtain the benefits of this program, then even if you seek admission in a training center that does not conduct free training programs, then you will not have to bother about the fees as it will be taken care by the scholarship programs.
- Some training centers have recently received the approval to conduct nursing aide courses with the help of the Air Force Aid Society Spouse Employment Program. The reason behind this collaboration is that this society pays the course fees for 10 candidates, who are the spouses of the armed forces personnel and willing to pursue the training for certified nursing assistant.
- Some healthcare institute like a hospital or nursing home conduct CNA training for free only for those candidates, who agree to work with them for few months or years after obtaining the certification. This is basically done through a contractual agreement. In some medical facilities, candidates seeking the course for free have to work when they are undergoing training.
- You can personally visit different health care facilities and inquire if they conduct nursing courses for free, or if they follow any agreement procedure. Only if you find it suitable to work with them for the said duration, you should sign the contract as there is no way of opting out after signing the contract.
- You can find free CNA courses over the internet
Tips that Should be Considered Before Joining a Free CNA Class
- Find out whether the institute is an accredited one or not
- Non-profit organizations such as the American Red Cross Institute and the federal government organization such as the Job Corps are the best institutes to seek free training. Their offices are located at several places in the United States of America. You should visit these offices and collect more information about the training.
- Find out the type of scholarships, loans, and grants that are accepted by the training center where you wish to pursue free training
Free CNA Training
Health care organizations, especially the nursing homes are the best place to opt for free training. The increase witnessed in the aged population and the shortage of certified medication aides has resulted in many residential care facilities and nursing homes to conduct free CNA courses. The advantage of this method is that these organizations can train the employees in such a manner that they become fit to work in their own medical facility. Such type of training not only proves to be beneficial to the employer but also to the candidates pursuing the training. Compensation are given to them for the number of hours they work. Arrangements are made so that they get time to complete their certification process and take necessary steps to obtain the license and get their names registered on the State Board of Nursing Registry. It also ensures job security for the candidates.
Free Online CNA Course
Apart from free classroom training, some online nursing aide courses are also available free of cost. Besides saving money, these type of classes also save time spent in commuting to and fro from the classes. There are few reputable institutes that conduct online classes for free. While searching for such centers, it is advisable to be aware of fraud institutes, so that you do not fall prey to any scams. Always find those institutes, who have obtained a proper recognition or accreditation from the State Board of Nursing.
Advantages of Free CNA Courses
- You do not have the burden of paying course fees
- You can save money for the examination and study material
- If agreed to contractual agreements, then there is no risk of finding a suitable job after certification as you get an opportunity to work in the same organization that provided you training
- In case of online mode, you can study as per your preference
Disadvantages of Free CNA Courses
- There is a high risk of getting cheated by any fake representative/organization
- Pursuing training through online mode may not solve all your doubts and issues. It also results in lack of co-ordination between the students and the instructors.
Free CNA courses when compared to the the regular training program is not different, as the course structure remains the same. The only thing that bifurcates both of them is the fees. The misconception that free classes are of low quality is totally incorrect as they are equally beneficial to the learners.
- Free CNA Courses
- Online CNA Courses
- CNA Courses at Red Cross
- CNA Crash Courses
- CNA Refresher Courses
Regarding CNA Courses
- CNA Courses Description
- CNA Courses Outline
- CNA Courses Books
- CNA Courses in College
- CNA Courses in Hospital
- CNA Courses in Los Angeles
- CNA Courses in Charlotte NC
- CNA Courses in Maine
- CNA Courses in Orlando FL